As a starting entrepreneur, the Startup Sprint Program will lead you through the full process of defining who you are as an entrepreneur and what is your fertile ground to build on. During these 3-days intensive program, you will work on your startup building blocks by using various business modeling tools.
What you can expect to learn:
- Defining your entrepreneurial profile
- Precisely describe and improve your idea thanks to the Design Thinking Methodology
- Evaluate the market’s opportunity
- Define the business model using the Business Model Canvas Methodology
- Test and evaluate your idea thanks to the Pimento Map tool
- Test you idea on the market thanks to the Lean Startup
- Learn to pitch your startup to investors.
You can have a look at the full program here.
Who am I as an entrepreneur?
- Personal interests
- Competencies and skills
- Competitive Advantage
- Problem identification
Opportunity and Market Analysis
- Market trends
- Market adoption
- Industry analysis
- Competitive advantage
Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- The 9 key elements of the BMC
- Business model definition
- The validation of your business model
- Customer discovery
- Commercial validation
- Company structure
- The evolution of the company
The Art of the pitch
- How to build up your pitch
- Speaking in public
- How to handle questions
Want to attend the next Startup Sprint?
Your startup will thank you later! Send us an email and we will give you all the information concerning the registration.
Why they loved the Startup Sprint
This 3 days workshops help us to have an helicopter view of our project. We had the opportunity to readjust and rethink our strategy.Stéphane Ugeux – Startup Sprint program participant
Virtuology Academy allowed me to turn an idea into a MVP in 3 days only!Edouard d’Ursel, Co-founder Tweefy – Startup Sprint program participant
If you want to go deeper into the creation of your business, you should take this course.Sinouhe Monteiro, Founder at Ewala – Startup Sprint program participant