Whether you are in e-commerce, e-business, or run a simple content sight, data collection and analytics are essential to your digital growth. Each type requires a specific approach to gathering and understanding the data. Google analytics is the primary resource for online data collection and an essential tool for anyone looking to grow their online presence. Googling analytics allows you to measure the performance of your website, strengthen the potential for growth, and optimize it for SEO.
In this course, you’ll receive training how to use this tool to the fullest. Furthermore, you’ll learn how to take advantage of the many tools available in the Google 360 suite. This 2-day program is loaded with hands on explanations of the full Google 360 suite, including:
- Google Optimize
- Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Audience Center
The synergy between each of these products gives you unparalleled power for analyzing your data. Learn how Analytics relates to each additional product to gain a clear path to growing you digital presence.
During this program, you will be able to:
- Discover the Google 360 Suite and understand the synergies with Doubleclick
- Understand and analyze the “Web-Metrics” and “Key Performance Indicators” (KPIs) used by professionals
- Optimize your website and your digital communication strategy according to the results of your analytics
- Implement Google Analytics on your website, create custom reports, and more with hands-on training in our practical course
This program was designed for the novice web marketer or website owner who wants to get the most out of Google Analytics.
On the first day, you’ll learn the fundamentals of using Google Analytics for your website. Topics include:
- How to measure the success on the web, what is a web metric and what are the KPIs?
- Introduction to Google Analytics + Discovery of different types of reporting and possible analyzes.
You’ll be guided through about 45% lectures, 30% exercises, and 25% Q&As with the instructor.
The next part of the course goes into the more complex elements of the Google 360 suite, and how the products relate to each other. You’ll get more theoretical and illustrated instruction followed by hands-on learning:
- Q & A
- Technical Implementation
- Training duration : 2 days
- Interested in attending the next training? Send us a message!
Our programs take place at Virtuology offices in Brussels city.
Virtuology Academy – Avenue Louise, 523 – 1050 Brussels
Legrand – Tram 7, 93 ou 94